When you meet someone, the first thing you see is their physical appearance. To maintain good relationships, beyond the sentimental aspect, superficiality is essential and it is therefore always important to take care of yourself and to please yourself to convey a positive image.
However, all skin problems can negatively affect our self-esteem. Among these various, annoying and disturbing health problems are acne, blackheads, discoloration of the skin, and dark spots due to acne scars.
We, therefore, offer you the recipe for a lotion allowing you to get rid of these skin problems, then also find some foods that help fight against oily skin and excess sebum.
Foods to eat to avoid oily skin:
- Water: Good hydration is the basis of good health. Indeed, there is no drink more useful to our body than water. It helps to evacuate toxins by its role as a cleaning agent. It is, therefore, thanks to this that the appearance of our skin becomes of better quality.
- Fiber: Eating foods rich in fiber also helps flush toxins from the body. This happens because of the essential nutrients they contain. Examples of foods high in fiber and good for preventing oily skin are almonds, spinach, tomatoes, and carrots.
- Cucumbers: Being 95% water, cucumbers are true sources of hydration for the skin and the body. They also have anti-oxidant properties and a cooling effect for healthy and fresh skin.
- Oysters: Among the foods that regulate the secretion of sebum, responsible for oily skin, we find oysters. Their zinc-based composition helps regulate oily skin.
- Fatty acids rich in omega 3: To have healthy skin, opt for the consumption of foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids, such as flax seeds, avocado, nuts, and fish. This helps improve the appearance and texture of the skin.
A natural lotion for beautiful skin
– 200 ml of water
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of parsley
Start by finely chopping the parsley, then put it in the water, in a saucepan, over medium heat. Once the parsley has steeped and the water is boiling, remove the pot from the heat and let it cool.
Then add the lemon juice to the mixture then put it all in a clean glass bottle and keep this lotion in the refrigerator.
Use this lotion on your face only once or twice a week, and at night only because lemon has a photosensitizing effect.
If you have sensitive skin, prone to tightness, you can add a little plain yogurt and replace the lemon with apple cider vinegar, known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
You can also redo this recipe by removing the lemon juice, to use it as a concealer. Reproduce the preparation and soak a cotton ball with the fresh lotion then leave on your dark circles for about 5 minutes.
Benefits of the ingredients:
- Parsley: Being an herb that contains vitamins, minerals, and regenerative and whitening properties, parsley helps to even out the complexion of the face. It also helps fight blackheads and acne but also reduces skin aging and brown spots.
- Lemon: Considered the perfect natural acne remedy, lemon juice contains antibacterial properties. A source of vitamins, it is also a powerful astringent that helps regulate excess sebum.
credit to santeplusmag