As you probably already know, our skin is the largest organ we own. It constantly sends us signals that say a lot about our physical and psychological state of health, and constitutes our main protective barrier against external aggressions. It is for this reason that it deserves our full attention and care. And what better than apple cider vinegar to take care of it?
Since the dawn of time, apple cider vinegar has been used for its many medicinal properties and the virtues it has. The latter contains a significant amount of antioxidants and amino acids excellent for our health, our well-being, and our beauty. Moreover, famous stars like Jennifer Anniston, make her their beauty ally par excellence. Also, we will share with you its secret and present you the list of benefits of apple cider vinegar on the skin.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar for beautiful skin
In addition to its slimming effect, recognized by Jennifer Anniston, the benefits of apple cider vinegar on the skin are well established. This magical ingredient rich in vitamins B1, B2, B6, biotin, folic acid, vitamin C, is a weighty ally for your skin. Here is a list of its benefits:
-Detoxification of the body and the skin: According to specialists, the consumption of apple cider vinegar can help detoxify your skin, and bring it more radiance and freshness. This is because it contains a large amount of acetic acid, known for its purifying and anti-inflammatory power.
– Fight against the effects of free radicals: Apple cider vinegar is one of the richest natural ingredients in antioxidants. These protect the skin against the effects of free radicals, which are the main cause of skin aging and oxidative stress.
– Acne elimination: Thanks to its anti-inflammatory action and its acidity, apple cider vinegar can be very effective in getting rid of acne pimples while regulating the acidity of your skin.
– Reduction of dark spots: Apple cider vinegar is rich in vitamin C, acetic acid, and a whole panoply of antioxidants. The latter contribute considerably to the fight against hyperpigmentation and to prevent the appearance of new brown spots .
– Skin exfoliation: Unlike industrial exfoliators which often cause irritation and redness on the skin. Apple cider vinegar gently exfoliates your skin while providing it with the nutrients it needs.
How to use apple cider vinegar?
Here are some simple and effective apple cider vinegar recipes:
Tonic lotion based on apple cider vinegar:
This tonic lotion based on apple cider vinegar, allows to clean your skin in depth, while fighting against scars and dark spots. Here are the steps to follow in order to prepare it.
– In a spray bottle, pour 5 cl of cider vinegar.
– Add 20 cl of filtered water, then mix.
– Use this spray daily (preferably in the evening) on previously cleansed skin.
Healthy glow mask with apple cider vinegar:
You have an important date, but you woke up with a gray face, and dead fishy eyes? Do not panic ! Here is the mask that will save your life:
To make this “Healthy glow” mask, you will need:
– A tablespoon of preferably organic crumb .
– About ten drops of apple cider vinegar.
Steps to follow :
– In a bowl, mix the honey with the cider vinegar.
– Apply to your face, avoiding the eye area, and leave on for 15 minutes.
– Rinse your skin thoroughly, then apply your usual moisturizer.
Baking soda and apple cider vinegar mask:
The combination of these two ingredients makes this mask one of the best natural remedies to fight acne, blackheads and large pores. Here are the steps to follow in order to achieve it:
– Dilute a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in half a glass of water, and add a teaspoon of baking soda.
– Add a teaspoon of coconut and mix everything.
– Apply to your face with a brush, and leave on for 20 minutes.
– Rinse your face with lukewarm water, and apply your moisturizer.
– Apple cider vinegar contains photosensitizing elements, never expose yourself to the sun after applying it to your skin.
– Prolonged use of apple cider vinegar can cause irritation and redness on the skin, use it in moderation.
– If you are following a specific treatment, seek the advice of your doctor before using apple cider vinegar.